- Level: Cantrip
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Range: 30 feet
- Components: V
- Duration: Up to 1 minute
- Ritual: No
- Concentration: No
- Save: None
- Damage: None
- Spells: Cleric
- Source: Players Handbook, Page No. 282
You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
* Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
* You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
* You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
* You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
* You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
* You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.