You imbue plants within 30 feet of you with limited sentience and animation, giving them the ability to communicate with you and follow your simple commands. You can question plants about events in the spell’s area within the past day, gaining information about creatures that have passed, weather, and other circumstances.
You can also turn difficult terrain caused by plant growth (such as thickets and undergrowth) into ordinary terrain that lasts for the duration. Or you can turn ordinary terrain where plants are present into difficult terrain that lasts for the duration, causing vines and branches to hinder pursuers, for example.
Our Latest Posts
- Dancing Lights D&D 5th Edition Spell Guide
- Lightning Lure D&D 5th Edition O Level Spell Guide
- Dragon’s Breath D&D 5th Edition 2nd Level Spell Guide
- Ray Of Sickness D&D 5th Edition 1st level Spell Guide
- Dissonant Whispers D&D 5th Edition 1st Level Spell Guide
- Shadow Blade D&D 5th Edition 2nd Level Spell Guide