Up to ten berries appear in your hand and are infused with magic for the duration. A creature can use its action to eat one berry. Eating a berry restores 1 hit point, and the berry provides enough nourishment to sustain a creature for one day.
The berries lose their potency if they have not been consumed within 24 hours of the casting of this spell.
Our latest Post
- 5e Background | Dungeons And Dragons | 5eFeats
- 5e Monk Class Guide for Dungeons & Dragons | 5eFeats
- Abi-Dalzim’s Horrid Wilting D&D 5th Edition 8th Level Spell
- Absorb Elements 1st Level Spell – D&D 5th Edition
- Acid Splash D&D 5th Edition CANTRIP Spell
- Aganazzar’s Scorcher D&D 5th Edition 2nd Level Spell