You can blind or deafen a foe. Choose one creature that you can see within range to make a Constitution saving throw. If it fails, the target is either blinded or deafened (your choice) for the duration. At the end of each of its turns, the target can make a Constitution saving throw. On a success, the spell ends.
At higher level
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 2nd.
Our Latest Post
- 5e Background | Dungeons And Dragons | 5eFeats
- 5e Monk Class Guide for Dungeons & Dragons | 5eFeats
- Abi-Dalzim’s Horrid Wilting D&D 5th Edition 8th Level Spell
- Absorb Elements 1st Level Spell – D&D 5th Edition
- Acid Splash D&D 5th Edition CANTRIP Spell
- Aganazzar’s Scorcher D&D 5th Edition 2nd Level Spell