- Level: 2
- Casting time: 1 Bonus Action
- Range: 60 feet
- Components: V, S
- Duration: 1 minute
- Ritual: No
- Concentration: No
- Save: None
- Damage: None
- Spells: Cleric
- Source: Players Handbook, Page No, 278
You create a floating, spectral weapon within range that lasts for the duration or until you cast this spell again.
When you cast the spell, you can make a melee spell attack against a creature within 5 feet of the weapon. On a hit, the target takes force damage equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
As a bonus action on your turn, you can move the weapon up to 20 feet and repeat the attack against a creature within 5 feet of it.
The weapon can take whatever form you choose. Clerics of deities who are associated with a particular weapon (as St. Cuthbert is known for his mace and Thor for his hammer) make this spell’s effect resemble that weapon.
Our Top Posts
- How to get free bc and diamond in free fire and pubg Mobile
- Dancing Lights D&D 5th Edition Spell Guide
- Lightning Lure D&D 5th Edition O Level Spell Guide
- Dragon’s Breath D&D 5th Edition 2nd Level Spell Guide
- Ray Of Sickness D&D 5th Edition 1st level Spell Guide
- Dissonant Whispers D&D 5th Edition 1st Level Spell Guide