- Level: 1st
- Casting Time: 1 action
- Range: Touch
- Components: V S
- Duration: Instantaneous
- School: Evocation
- Attacks/Save: None
- Damage/Effect: Healing
- Classes: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Ranger
- Source: Player’s Handbook
Cure wound is the spell for regaining the hot points of your targeted character. This spell can be easily found in the player’s handbook. It is effective and can help to increase the hit points of your targeted creature when it is used at the higher level By applying this spell to your targeted creature you have to touch your target creature. There is no range of this spell. It works on 2 types of levels 1st and 2nd.
1ST LEVEL EVOCATION
At 1st level, your targeted creature can regain the hit points equal to 1d8+ the spellcasting modifier to apply. Make sure don’t touch any undead because this spell doesn’t apply to undead characters.
2ND LEVEL AND HIGHER LEVEL
If you use this spell on any creature then your targeted creature gains the healing point equal to 1d8 not only for any specific slot but for every slot above 1st.
The casting time of this spell is only for 1 action. To apply this spell on any creature make sure that the creature must not be undead and you have to touch that creature to apply this spell. The duration of this spell is instantaneous
- How to get free bc and diamond in free fire and pubg Mobile
- Dancing Lights D&D 5th Edition Spell Guide
- Lightning Lure D&D 5th Edition O Level Spell Guide
- Dragon’s Breath D&D 5th Edition 2nd Level Spell Guide
- Ray Of Sickness D&D 5th Edition 1st level Spell Guide
- Dissonant Whispers D&D 5th Edition 1st Level Spell Guide